This is the privacy notice of www.diamorph.com. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refers to Diamorph AB (publ).
We are company number 556647-5371 registered in Sweden.
Our registered office is at Diamorph AB (publ), C/O Sdiptech AB, Stureplan 15, 111 455 Stockholm, Sweden
T: +46 8 612 68 50.
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
- Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
The bases on which we process information about you
The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
1. Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you
When you create an account on our website, buy a product or service from us, or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
We may use it in order to:
- 1.1. verify your identity for security purposes
- 1.2. sell products to you
- 1.3. provide you with our services
- 1.4. provide you with suggestions and advice on products, services and how to obtain the most from using our website
We process this information on the basis there is a contract between us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
2. Information we process with your consent
Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, such as when you send us a message by e-mail to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally. We may aggregate it in a general way and use it to provide class information, for example to monitor the performance of a particular page on our website.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by instructing us info [at] diamorph.com. However, if you do so, you may not be able to use our website or our services further.
3. Information we process because we have a legal obligation
We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
This may include your personal information.
Specific uses of information you provide to us
4. Complaints regarding content on our website
If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint.
If we feel it is justified or if we believe the law requires us to do so, we shall remove the content while we investigate.
Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who posted the content that offends you.
If we think your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
5. Newsletters / Mailshots
When you subscribe to the Diamorph Newsletter you will be added to our mailing list and may receive general news and company updates, including information about new products and materials. Your details will not be sold, exchanged, or in any way shared with third parties unless we are ordered to do so by law enforcement agencies.
We take privacy very seriously and use a ‘double opt-in’ process which consists of the following quick steps:
The first verification step involves you completing and submitting the newsletter subscription form.
The second verification step is more thorough and prevents someone using your email address maliciously. We’ll send you a follow-up email that will prompt you to verify your subscription status one more time and ask you to perform a quick visual test so we know you’re not a robot! Once complete, you’ll then be added to an appropriate mailing list that reflects the choices you made on our website. Please remember to add “info [at] diamorph.com” to your safe sender list to ensure that you receive future emails from us.
During the subscription process we will collect the following data from you:
- First & Last Names
- Email Address
You can unsubscribe or request edits to the details we hold on file for you at any time by emailing: info [at] diamorph.com or by using the “unsubscribe” option found in the footer of all our email newsletters.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may choose if you would like to receive future contact from us by selecting the appropriate option found at the bottom of all our website contact forms. If you have previously subscribed or expressed an interest in receiving marketing communications from us and wish to make a change, then you can do so by emailing info [at] diamorph.com.
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
We record your request and our reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business.
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high quality service.
When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us.
We use that information to resolve your complaint.
If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
Use of information we collect through automated systems when you visit our website
7. Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
Requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website are recorded.
We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally, even if you are not signed in to our website.
Disclosure and sharing of your information
8. Data may be processed outside the European Union
Our websites are hosted in USA.
We may also use outsourced services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business.
Accordingly data obtained within the Sweden or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
We use the following safeguards with respect to data transferred outside the European Union:
- 8.1. the processor is within the same corporate group as our business or organisation and abides by the same binding corporate rules regarding data processing.
- 8.2. we comply with a code of conduct approved by a supervisory authority in the European Union, specifically that in the country of USA.
Access to your own information
9. Access to your personal information
- 9.1. To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website you may send us a request at info [at] diamorph.com.
- 9.2. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
10. Removal of your information
If you wish us to remove personally identifiable information from our website, you may contact us at info [at] diamorph.com.
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
11. Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
12. Use of site by children
- 13.1. We do not sell products or provide services for purchase by children, nor do we market to children.
- 13.2. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with consent from a parent or guardian.
- 13.3. We collect data about all users of and visitors to these areas regardless of age, and we anticipate that some of those users and visitors will be children.
13. Encryption of data sent between us
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
14. How you can complain
- 15.2. If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- 15.3. If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with Datainspektionen. This can be done at www.datainspektionen.se.
15. Retention period for personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us:
- 16.1. to provide you with the services you have requested;
- 16.2. to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities;
- 16.3. to support a claim or defence in court.
16. Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.